There are two physical strands of evidence followed, parabolic solar concentrators and the passive heating of large black stones. Through these two types of device, he illustrates that the most successful societies of antiquity were not worshiping the sun, but utilizing it to underpin their industry and science. The solar relics are surprisingly common, they are tied together with the discovery of lost principles and techniques that are also proving useful today. The far-reaching implications are briefly explored in a potted history of some of the more important sun cultures.
A New Solar Paradigm for the Ancient World
- Secrets of the Sun Sects
- The Sun Devices
- The Math
- The Ark
Solar Technology was Widespread in the Ancient World
- The Construction Stages of Cheops
- The Rainmaker and Cenotaph
- The Man Made Geyser
- THE PORTCULLIS OF CHEOPS
- Stone Age House & Remnants
- Evaluating Ancient Theories
- Video Links
- Incan Vitrified Stones
- Solar Cooker Storage
- Ancient Solar Stonecutting Techniques
- The Arc Addendum to the Burning Mirror Solution
- Stone Circles Reconstructed
- Archimedes’ Burning Mirror Problem Solved
- Sun Disks of Antiquity Links
- The Ancient Solar Premise
- Subjects Covered in The Secrets of the Sun Sects
- Global ransomware attack causes chaosBanks, retailers, energy firms and Kiev airport say they have been targeted by malware attacks.
- Google hit with record $2.7bn EU fineThe European Commission penalises the US tech giant for illegally favouring its own shopping service.
- French woman guilty of smuggling migrant partner but spared jailAn ex-far-right supporter is convicted in France of helping her Iranian partner illegally enter the UK.
- World food security risks growing, Chatham House saysMore must be done to protect key transport routes like the Panama and Suez canals, researchers warn.
- Muslim girls complain of Polish racism on Holocaust study tripGerman Muslim girls say they were racially abused in Poland while learning about the Holocaust.
- Global ransomware attack causes chaos
Tagsancient ancient artifacts Ancient Civilization Ancient Solar Ancient solar Hypothesis Ancient Solar Premise Angkor archaeology Archimedes Ark of the Covenant Artisan Burning Mirrors Cheops construction Egypt gigawatt intensity Giza Grand Grand Ancient Solar Hypothesis Grand Ancient Solar Premise History Lost Techniques math pyramid Rainmaker Research secretsofthesunsects Shrine Solar Solar Ceramics Solar Cooking Solar Power stone circles Stonehenge Stonework Sustainable Energy technological ideas Technology