There are two physical strands of evidence followed, parabolic solar concentrators and the passive heating of large black stones. Through these two types of device, he illustrates that the most successful societies of antiquity were not worshiping the sun, but utilizing it to underpin their industry and science. The solar relics are surprisingly common, they are tied together with the discovery of lost principles and techniques that are also proving useful today. The far-reaching implications are briefly explored in a potted history of some of the more important sun cultures.
A New Solar Paradigm for the Ancient World
- Secrets of the Sun Sects
- The Sun Devices
- The Math
- The Ark
Solar Technology was Widespread in the Ancient World
- The Construction Stages of Cheops
- The Rainmaker and Cenotaph
- The Man Made Geyser
- THE PORTCULLIS OF CHEOPS
- Stone Age House & Remnants
- Evaluating Ancient Theories
- Video Links
- Incan Vitrified Stones
- Solar Cooker Storage
- Ancient Solar Stonecutting Techniques
- The Arc Addendum to the Burning Mirror Solution
- Stone Circles Reconstructed
- Archimedes’ Burning Mirror Problem Solved
- Sun Disks of Antiquity Links
- The Ancient Solar Premise
- Subjects Covered in The Secrets of the Sun Sects
- Bush presidents wade into Trump furore over CharlottesvilleThe former presidents urge the US to "reject racial bigotry, anti-Semitism and hatred in all forms".
- Grace Mugabe asks for diplomatic immunity in S Africa caseSouth African police say they still want her in court to answer allegations of assault on a model.
- Italy teenager's harassment account goes viralA teenager describes her "deep anger" at being sexually harassed and her story goes viral in Italy.
- Business councils disband over Trump remarksMr Trump's comments about violence in Charlottesville had sparked a series of resignations.
- Kenya election: Raila Odinga to challenge result in courtThe opposition leader had previously refused to take legal action over the result.
- Bush presidents wade into Trump furore over Charlottesville
Tagsancient ancient artifacts Ancient Civilization Ancient Solar Ancient solar Hypothesis Ancient Solar Premise Angkor archaeology Archimedes Ark of the Covenant Artisan Burning Mirrors Cheops construction Egypt gigawatt intensity Giza Grand Grand Ancient Solar Hypothesis Grand Ancient Solar Premise History Lost Techniques math pyramid Rainmaker Research secretsofthesunsects Shrine Solar Solar Ceramics Solar Cooking Solar Power stone circles Stonehenge Stonework Sustainable Energy technological ideas Technology