There are two physical strands of evidence followed, parabolic solar concentrators and the passive heating of large black stones. Through these two types of device, he illustrates that the most successful societies of antiquity were not worshiping the sun, but utilizing it to underpin their industry and science. The solar relics are surprisingly common, they are tied together with the discovery of lost principles and techniques that are also proving useful today. The far-reaching implications are briefly explored in a potted history of some of the more important sun cultures.
A New Solar Paradigm for the Ancient World
- Secrets of the Sun Sects
- The Sun Devices
- The Math
- The Ark
Solar Technology was Widespread in the Ancient World
- The Construction Stages of Cheops
- The Rainmaker and Cenotaph
- The Man Made Geyser
- THE PORTCULLIS OF CHEOPS
- Stone Age House & Remnants
- Evaluating Ancient Theories
- Video Links
- Incan Vitrified Stones
- Solar Cooker Storage
- Ancient Solar Stonecutting Techniques
- The Arc Addendum to the Burning Mirror Solution
- Stone Circles Reconstructed
- Archimedes’ Burning Mirror Problem Solved
- Sun Disks of Antiquity Links
- The Ancient Solar Premise
- Subjects Covered in The Secrets of the Sun Sects
- Trump in Brussels for 'tough' Nato talks amid protestsThe US president has previously criticised Nato members for not meeting spending targets.
- Manchester attack: 'Fury' at US 'evidence' photos leakThe New York Times publishes photos it says show the scene of the bomb attack.
- Brazil protests: Ministerial building set on fire during clashesAround 35,000 demonstrators took to the streets of the capital Brasilia angry at alleged corruption.
- Republican health bill to leave 23m uninsuredHouse Republicans were excoriated for passing the bill before the Congressional Budget Office score.
- Migrant crisis: Mediterranean rescue as 34 drownRescuers tell of a frantic mission to save about 200 people who fell from a packed boat off Libya.
- Trump in Brussels for 'tough' Nato talks amid protests
Tagsancient ancient artifacts Ancient Civilization Ancient Solar Ancient solar Hypothesis Ancient Solar Premise Angkor archaeology Archimedes Ark of the Covenant Artisan Burning Mirrors Cheops construction Egypt gigawatt intensity Giza Grand Grand Ancient Solar Hypothesis Grand Ancient Solar Premise History Lost Techniques math pyramid Rainmaker Research secretsofthesunsects Shrine Solar Solar Ceramics Solar Cooking Solar Power stone circles Stonehenge Stonework Sustainable Energy technological ideas Technology