There are two physical strands of evidence followed, parabolic solar concentrators and the passive heating of large black stones. Through these two types of device, he illustrates that the most successful societies of antiquity were not worshiping the sun, but utilizing it to underpin their industry and science. The solar relics are surprisingly common, they are tied together with the discovery of lost principles and techniques that are also proving useful today. The far-reaching implications are briefly explored in a potted history of some of the more important sun cultures.
A New Solar Paradigm for the Ancient World
- Secrets of the Sun Sects
- The Sun Devices
- The Math
- The Ark
Solar Technology was Widespread in the Ancient World
- The Construction Stages of Cheops
- The Rainmaker and Cenotaph
- The Man Made Geyser
- THE PORTCULLIS OF CHEOPS
- Stone Age House & Remnants
- Evaluating Ancient Theories
- Video Links
- Incan Vitrified Stones
- Solar Cooker Storage
- Ancient Solar Stonecutting Techniques
- The Arc Addendum to the Burning Mirror Solution
- Stone Circles Reconstructed
- Archimedes’ Burning Mirror Problem Solved
- Sun Disks of Antiquity Links
- The Ancient Solar Premise
- Subjects Covered in The Secrets of the Sun Sects
- Brett Kavanaugh accuser offers to testify to SenateChristine Blasey Ford will only appear before the panel on "terms that are fair". says her lawyer.
- US imposes sanctions on China for buying Russian weaponsBeijing is being penalised for buying Russian combat jets and surface-to-air missiles.
- Mexico's president-elect grounded on commercial plane for hoursMexico's Andrés Manuel López Obrador vows to keep using commercial jets to save the country money.
- Australia emu video investigated for 'horrific cruelty'The footage appears to show a man deliberately running down emus with his car.
- Lake Victoria, Tanzania: Dozens drown in ferry capsizeAt least 40 people die when the vessel overturns close to shore on Tanzania's Lake Victoria.
- Brett Kavanaugh accuser offers to testify to Senate
Tagsancient ancient artifacts Ancient Civilization Ancient Solar Ancient solar Hypothesis Ancient Solar Premise Angkor archaeology Archimedes Ark of the Covenant Artisan Burning Mirrors Cheops construction Egypt gigawatt intensity Giza Grand Grand Ancient Solar Hypothesis Grand Ancient Solar Premise History Lost Techniques math pyramid Rainmaker Research secretsofthesunsects Shrine Solar Solar Ceramics Solar Cooking Solar Power stone circles Stonehenge Stonework Sustainable Energy technological ideas Technology